Restrictions on Use
• You agree not to transmit any material designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of our website or the Services.
• You agree not to use any automated software to view the Services without consent and to only access our Services manually.
• You agree not to use the Services other than for your own personal use or as an agent listing properties for sale and to rent.
• You agree not to attempt to copy our data or reverse engineer our processes without our consent.
• You agree not to use our Services in any manner that is illegal, immoral or harmful to us.
• You agree not to use our Services in breach of any policy or other notice on our website.
• You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notices that appear on our website.
• You agree not to publish any material that may encourage a breach of any relevant laws or regulations.
• You agree not to interfere with any other user's enjoyment of our website or the Services.
• You agree not to transmit materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
• You agree not to conduct yourself in an offensive or abusive manner whilst using our website or the Services.
Registration and security
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration are true, accurate, current and complete. It is your responsibility to update and inform us of any changes to the details provided on registration. Although certain parts of our website may be used by anyone who visits without requiring registration, some of the Services require you to register in order to enable us to verify your identity. By registering with the service, you agree that we can send you emails about your account, other Homes services and occasional third party offers. You can manage your communication preferences or unsubscribe from communications at any time via the account section of the website.
Materials you provide
By submitting content on our website or otherwise providing content to us in connection with the Services ('Materials'), you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to (a) use, reproduce, distribute, display, modify and edit these Materials in connection with the Services and (b) sublicense these rights. We will not pay you any fees for these Materials and reserve the right in our sole discretion to remove or edit them at any time. You also warrant and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant us these rights. We permit you to post Materials on our website in accordance with our procedures provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable to us.
We are not a real estate agency and we provide a service whereby agents may market and you may view property details ('Details') together with other content hosted and developed by us. Agents are responsible for preparing the Details and fielding enquiries directly from you. We do not get involved in any communications between you and agents and we do not participate in any part of any real estate transactions.
Details are hosted by us in good faith but are produced directly by local councils, real estate agents and other data providers, and have not been verified by us. You are responsible for making your own enquiries and we provide no guarantee and accept no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within the Details.
• You are responsible for checking, confirming and satisfying yourself as to the accuracy of any Details.
• You are responsible for instructing a surveyor and obtaining legal advice before committing to any purchase.
• You are responsible for ensuring that you act in good faith towards any other parties.
Availability of website
We strive to ensure that our website and the Services are available to you at all times but cannot guarantee that either the website or the Services will operate continuously, without interruptions or be fault free. On occasion, necessary maintenance or upgrade work requires us to make the website and the Services unavailable without notice, but we aim to keep downtime to a minimum. We accept no liability for any interruption or loss of service. We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of our website or the Services, including your access to it.
Our website may contain links to third party products, services and/or websites that are not affiliated with us. We have no control over the products, services or websites of these third parties and we do not guarantee or take responsibility for them. Our website may also contain advertising from third parties and we are not responsible for any misleading or inaccurate advertisements which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. Any links or advertisements on our website should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind. Furthermore, our website contains data provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this material. You agree to release us from any claims or disputes of any kind arising from or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
The Services and all content on our website, including but not limited to design, copy, search results, images, graphics, structure, layouts and the underlying software code are protected by copyright and trademarks and are subject to the intellectual property rights of Property Portal Limited. Our logos together with our trademarks and/or service marks may not be copied or reproduced without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved, except for the limited licensed rights expressly granted below.
You may not reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any material or information on our website without our prior consent. However, you are granted a limited right to access the Services and retrieve, display and print content pages for your own personal, non-commercial use only. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to terminate your license to use our Services and to prevent future access by you to our website.
News articles displayed on our website are the copyright of Property Portal Limited.
Relab.co.nz contains statistical location and other data and information sourced from third party sources, including Land Information New Zealand, Stats NZ, New Zealand Police, Ministry of Education, local authorities and Google. All of the following information is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence:
• New Zealand Ministry of Education: School information for schools in an area, in particular school names and contact details, zoning, roll information, decile rating, and school results. This is New Zealand Ministry of Education copyright material and is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
• Stats NZ: Statistics for an area uses demographic information sourced from the most current census data produced by Stats NZ. This is based on/includes Stats NZ’s data which are licensed by Stats NZ for reuse under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
• New Zealand Police: Crime information for an area uses general reported crime data published by the New Zealand Police (the New Zealand Police group this information according the postal system’s mech block location units and OneRoof aggregates this into suburbs). This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
• Land Information New Zealand (LINZ): Property records for a property - the title number, type of title, legal description and estate description is sourced from LINZ and licensed by LINZ for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.
Property records for a property - we use the following data points from Local Authorities
|Bedroom/Bathrooms||Living area||Contour||Floor area||Condition||Council|
|Unitary plan||Off street parking||View type||Land area||Year of construction||Construction|
Rating valuation and property history for a property - as well as the per cent differences given comparing a Local Authority’s previous ratable value to the current value, we use the following data points from Local Authorities
|Rateable value||Land value||Improvement value||Date property sold|
|Value property sold for||Consent issued and description||Date of RV assessment||Date built|
Such information is by its nature general and you must only use it on that basis.
Information on schools does not represent any warranty that the schools zoning will necessarily include the property you are looking at. If this is important to you, we strongly recommend that you contact the applicable school.
The statistical information, including area property valuations, location demographics and crime statistics:
• is based on historical data and may not reflect the location today or in the future; and
The Services are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You expressly agree that your use of our website and the Services is at your sole risk and we expressly disclaim any and all warranties, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties as to quality, suitability for any purpose, compatibility, reliability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, access or use. We accept no responsibility and make no guarantee that the Services will be free from faults, errors and/or omissions. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the quality, suitability, accuracy, completeness and reliability of the Services or any information provided.
The value estimates provided on our website are intended for general interest and information purposes only and should not be relied upon for any commercial transaction or similar use. These estimates are based on a) publicly available information which may be inaccurate or incomplete and b) typical properties in certain locations. They will not take account of any factors which are unknown to us and should therefore only be used as a starting guide to help determine what a home might be worth. None of the Services are intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice and users are recommended to seek advice from suitably qualified professionals such as surveyors and solicitors if relevant to their particular circumstances. We shall not be liable for any losses suffered as a result of relying on our value estimates.
Property descriptions and other information provided on our website are intended for information and marketing purposes and, whilst displayed in good faith, we will not in any circumstances accept responsibility for their accuracy. The property advert pages on our website do not constitute property particulars and these should be available directly from the agent marketing the property. It is the responsibility of prospective buyers/tenants to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any property descriptions displayed and the responsibility of agents to ensure the accuracy and integrity of property descriptions provided on our website and in any property particulars.
Limitation of liability
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this clause is intended to limit any statutory rights you may have as a consumer which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.